10 houses gutted in fire in Shimla

ANI | Updated: Oct 12, 2017 23:25 IST

Shimla (Himachal Pradesh) [India], (ANI): At least 17 families get affected after 10 houses were gutted in fire in Shimla district's Jubbal on Friday.

According to the preliminary investigation, the reason behind fire is found to be electrical short circuit.

"17 families affected, Rs 10,000 given to each family, tarpaulin and blankets were provided immediately," Deputy Commissioner Shimla District Administration said.

More details awaited. (ANI)

iocl