Representative Image
Representative Image

21-year-old man electrocuted to death while cleaning water tank in Mumbai

ANI | Updated: Sep 17, 2020 11:21 IST


Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], September 17 (ANI): A 21-year-old man died of electrocution while cleaning a water tank in the Matunga area here, police said.

In a press note, Mumbai police said that the deceased is identified as Babu Gonda.
The incident took place on Wednesday afternoon when he was cleaning a water tank in the building of Railway Officer's residence in Matunga. He was taken to a hospital where he was declared dead by a doctor.
The Shahunagar police station has filed a case under section 394 (a) of the IPC and arrested a person. (ANI)

Loading...
iocl
iocl