28 students fall sick after consuming 'Khichdi' served at Mumbai school

ANI | Updated: Dec 13, 2017 16:42 IST

New Delhi [India], Dec. 13 (ANI): Twenty eight students of Balvikas Vidya Mandir school in Mumbai's Jogeshwari fell ill after consuming 'Khichdi' served at the school.

The students fell unconscious soon after consuming the 'khichadi' served at their school.

They were immediately rushed to the Konkan Hospital for treatment.

All the affected students are out of danger.

More details are awaited... (ANI)

iocl