AP govt. adopting latest trends in agricultural sector: AP CM
ANI | Updated: Sep 22, 2017 17:39 IST
"At the moment, micro irrigation is going on in 20 lakh hectares," Naidu said, while addressing the meeting.
"We are giving priority to horticulture and aquaculture and have set the Kharif crop loans target for 2017-18 as Rs. 10,052 crores," Chief Minister Naidu said.
According to the data provided by Chief Minister Naidu the loans given were Rs 3,260 crores, whereas the target achieved percentage was, 32.43 percent.
He also mentioned that the total crop loan for kharif and rabi crops is Rs. 20,103 crores, which comes to 16.22 percent.
- Total agriculture loans for kharif: Rs.48,788 crores
- Target achieved: Rs. 26,348 crores (54.01 percent)
- Total agriculture loans for rabi: Rs. 34,421 crores
- Total agriculture loans in kharif and rabi : Rs. 83,209 crores
- Target achieved: Rs. 26,348 crores (31.66 percent)
- Activities in agriculture infrastructure and allied sectors : Kharif : Rs.2,131 crores, Rabi : Rs. 2,131 crores, the total number spent: Rs. 4,262 crores, wheile the target achieved was Rs. 1,771 crores (41.55 percent)
- The total agriculture loan for Kharif: Rs. 50,919 crores, Rabi: Rs. 36,552 crores, where the total number spent: Rs. 87,471 crores, where the target achieved: Rs.28, 119 crores (32.15 percent)
- Micro, Small and medium range industries: Rs.25,000 crores, where the target achieved was Rs. 8,087 crores (32.35 percent)
- The Export Credit was, Rs. 181 crores, and the target achieved was Rs.24 crores (13.33 percent).
"The amount on education spent was Rs. 2,155 crore and the target achieved was Rs. 124 crores with 5.75 percent," said Chief Minister Naidu.
- House loans: Rs. 8,500 crores, whereas the target achieved: Rs. 836 crores (9.84 percent)
- Other priority sectors :
- Social infrastructure, renewable energy sector: Rs. 3,500, the target achieved: Rs.480 crores (13.71 percent)
- Total priority sector: Rs. 126,806 crore, and the target achieved: Rs. 37,670 crores (29.71 percent)
- Non priority sector: Rs. 40,000 crore, while the target achieved is Rs. 12,420 crores (31.05 percent).
"The Total debt plan is set to be Rs. 1, 66,806 crore, while the target achieved is Rs. 50.090 crore which is 30.03 percent. Farmer and tenant farmer both are important, both should be given loans priority wise," asserted Chief Minister Naidu.
The State-level Bankers' Committee (SLBC) convener Krishna Rao said that the tenant farmers are being given loan up to Rs. 1 lakh unconditionally.(ANI)