Coimbatore: Fire breaks out in waste godown

ANI | Updated: Nov 25, 2017 18:58 IST

Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu) [India], November 25 (ANI): Tons of plastic and wood kept at a waste godown in Kuniamuthur's J. J. Nagar area caught fire on Saturday evening.

Three workers, who were working at the site, have managed to escape. No casualty has been reported so far.

Efforts to douse the fire were underway.

The owner said that waste plastic and plywood worth over Rs four lakh were in the godown.

More details are awaited. (ANI)

iocl