No one has been injured in the incident.
No one has been injured in the incident.

Fire breaks out at Aircel Sanitizer Company in Maharashtra's Asangaon

ANI | Updated: Apr 19, 2021 07:27 IST


Thane (Maharashtra) [India], April 19 (ANI): A massive fire broke out at Aircel Sanitizer Company in the Asangaon area of Maharashtra's Thane's district at about 2 am last night.

According to preliminary information, no one has been injured in the incident.
A total number of six fire tenders rushed to the spot to douse the blaze . The fire was brought under control. (ANI)

Loading...
iocl
iocl