Fire mishap at Chutneys restaurant, cause uncertain

ANI | Updated: Feb 18, 2018 16:08 IST

(Kukatpally) Hyderabad [India] Feb 18 (ANI): A fire broke at Chutneys restaurant in Kukatpally of Hyderabad, early morning today.

Soon after the mishap, three fire tenders from Kukatpally, Madhapur and Sanathnagar Fire Stations rushed to the spot. According to officials, teams comprising of 20 firefighters were deployed to douse the flames. The cause of the fire is yet not certain, however, no casualties have been reported so far. (ANI)

iocl