New Delhi [India], Sept. 9 (ANI): The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Saturday asked Ryan International School to send a report along with FIR filed in the murder of a seven-year old student case within two-days.
CBSE spokesperson told ANI that a two member fact finding committee has been set up to enquire the matter and submit report at earliest.
Meanwhile, a Gurugram Court earlier in the day, sent the accused involved in the murder of a seven-year old student of Ryan International School to three days of police remand.
The accused was nabbed after the body of the class II student was found inside the toilet of the school, with his throat slit, on Friday.
Meanwhile, the school authorities, represented by Acting Principal Neerja Batra, while condemning the incident, assured that security measures will be reviewed immediately and all necessary improvements would be made.
"Following the tragic incident at our school yesterday, the school authorities have seriously taken up the review of the security measures at the school. All necessary improvements and measures are being audited and reinforced with the help of experts. We are also seeking advice from the Police department to guide us in this regard," the official notice of the school said.
"While, we are all in great shock and grief at the loss of life of our beloved student Pradhyuman Thakur, we are taking these steps simultaneously to ensure vigorous safety measures in place for all our students and staff. We are closely working with the investigating authorities so that we could be guided further with their expertise," it further noted.
Earlier, the principal of the Gurugram-based school was suspended, the lawyer of the victim's parents said. (ANI)