Shatrughan Sinha takes jibe at PM Modi

ANI | Updated: Nov 23, 2017 20:39 IST

New Delhi [India], November 23 (ANI): BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha, who is known for not mincing his words, on Thursday fired a fresh salvo at Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

Speaking at a book launch event here, Sinha said, "I entered into politics for healthy politics. I did not enter politics saying 'na jioonga na jeene doonga' (neither will I live, nor let others live.)"

He also mocked at the Prime Minister's famous anti-graft slogan- 'na khaoonga, na khane doonga', which roughly translates to 'will not take (bribe) or not let others take.

Ridiculing the cabinet ministers, Sinha said, "Nobody knows 90 percent of the cabinet ministers and no one respects remaining 10 percent."

The actor-turned-politician, who has always been vocal about his views, said, "I can't do Mann Ki Baat because someone else has the patent right on it. So I will only do Dil Ki Baat."

Sinha further said that the atmosphere nowadays is such that "either you support a person or be ready to be called anti-national."(ANI)

iocl