A visual from the incident in Bengaluru, Karnataka on Sunday.
A visual from the incident in Bengaluru, Karnataka on Sunday.

Smoke enters wards at Bengaluru-based hospital following short circuit

ANI | Updated: Feb 09, 2020 15:31 IST

Bengaluru (Karnataka) [India], Feb 9 (ANI): Smoke entered wards at Sagar Hospital following a short circuit in the UPS room, said the fire department here on Sunday.
"Smoke entered wards at Sagar Hospital in Bengaluru, following a short circuit in the UPS room at the hospital today. Patients have been shifted from the site of the incident, as a precaution," the fire department in Bengaluru said.
"No fire incident reported and the situation is under control now," the fire department said. (ANI)

iocl
iocl