Udhampur (Jammu and Kashmir) [India], October 15 (ANI): In a serious lapse of sanitation and safety to health, a small snake entered a patient's bottle while he was filling it from a water cooler at a District Hospital in Jammu and Kashmir's Udhampur District.
He added that this was heights of carelessness and people who are not sick, even they would die after drinking water from hospital's premises.
Giving an explanation about the whole incident, Superintendent of the District Hospital Dr. Vijay said that there could be a possibility that the underground pipe connected to the cooler might have brought in the snake.
"I have instructed the sanitation department to see if there is any such collection in our pipes," he added.(ANI)