Five electrocuted at birthday party in Jaipur

| Updated: Oct 29, 2016 17:41 IST

Jaipur [India], Oct. 29 (ANI): Five people were electrocuted at a farmhouse birthday party held on the outskirts of Rajasthan capital Jaipur late on Friday evening. All five were part of the catering staff hired for the event. They accidently touched a high tension wire of 11 kilowatt while lifting a tandoor. Around fifty people were present at the party. The dead bodies have been sent for post mortem, ANI reports. (ANI)