New Delhi [India], Feb 18 (ANI): Live streaming has become an essential part of our lives. It keeps one updated on incidents happening across the world and also lets one stay connected to other people.
Here is a list of the top five apps which have transformed how we consume live data:
1. Periscope - The official live video application from Twitter, can be easily accessed on the Twitter homepage, feed and browser. With a tap on the screen, users can like the post with hearty icons fluttering all over the page.
Further, features like 'Replay Highlights' has aided Periscope to present the best portions of the content. One can also watch any broadcast across the world, anytime, with the help of options provided to save the broadcast and 'Discover' tab.
2. Facebook Live - Facebook Live is one's best bet, if they do not access Twitter on a regular basis. Just like Periscope, emoticons hover all over the screen once they are tapped upon. It also allows one to run the broadcast for up to 90 minutes and once halted, the video can be uploaded to their profile in high definition for later use.
3. Instagram - Comparatively new and contemporary among live streaming apps, Instagram is for those who live in the moment. Simply swiping the 'Stories' screen and tapping the 'Live' button commences the video.
The 'Stories' block will present the live stream where one's display picture will be branded with a 'Live' emblem. Instagram is exclusively a mobile only application and does not allow one to view the videos from the browser. Once the stream is over one cannot play the video all over again.
4. Youtube - Live on YouTube allows one to live stream on the YouTube channel with any smart phone. One can connect with the YouTube account in one click installation and stay tuned with the subscribers and viewers through live streaming. It helps one to instantly broadcast live to YouTube channels, and share moments. Broadcast Live in HD quality straight through YouTube, is best for users who stream their thoughts, events and reviews through YouTube channels.
5. Live.me - Developed and launched by Cheetah Mobile, Live.me is a live broadcasting app and streaming platform that allows users to communicate with each other and social influencers 'live'. It allows real-time video broadcasting amplified by an assortment of features such as interactive stickers, face-mapping technology and exchange of digital gifts such as unique emoticons.
It also allows users to share their favorite broadcasts or live events happening near them, directly with their friends via various popular social apps. (ANI)