Indian dies in Nepal hut fire

ANI | Updated: Dec 25, 2017 19:30 IST

Kathmandu [Nepal], December 25 (ANI): An Indian national has died in a fire that broke out at a hut with metal roof in Nepal's Panauti Municipality-5 of Kavre district.

The deceased has been identified as a construction worker Sujit Jaiswal, The Himalayan reported.

The fire was caused due to the heater, which Jaiswal had kept switched on while sleeping inside the hut near a leather factory in Mizar Tole, on Sunday night.

Meanwhile, further investigation into the incident is underway. (ANI)

iocl