Updated : 1 week, 1 day ago IST
Mangaluru (Karnataka) [India], Nov 4 (ANI): A gas leakage was caused by a tanker after its cap lid opened suddenly in Uppinangady of Mangaluru-Bengaluru National Highway on Monday, causing panic among local residents.
Updated : 1 month ago IST
Kathmandu [Nepal], Oct 13 (ANI): One person was injured after a huge fire triggered by a gas leak burned down huts at a refugee camp in Jhapa district of Nepal on Sunday.
Updated : 1 month, 3 weeks ago IST
Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], Sept 21 (ANI): After receiving complaints of a suspected gas leak that caused panic among the resident of Mumbai, the police has said that the operation to locate gas leak origin was halted as the situation is under control now.
Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], Sept 20 (ANI): After receiving many complaints of a gas odour believed to be due to leakage from various parts of Mumbai last night, Mumbai Police today stated that no gas leakage was discovered in any of the plants of Rashtriya Chemical Fertilizers Limited (RCF
Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], Sept 20 (ANI): Mahanagar Gas Limited (MGL) and Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) received several complaints of a gas odour believed to be due to leakage from various parts of Mumbai on Thursday night.
Updated : 6 months, 2 weeks ago IST
Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) [India], Apr 30 (ANI): Ammonia gas leaked in an oil mill in Haiderganj area here on Tuesday after a pipe burst open.
Updated : 10 months ago IST
Paris [France], Jan 12(ANI): Several people were injured in an explosion at a bakery in Central Paris, the local police reported on Saturday.
Updated : 1 year, 3 months ago IST
New Delhi [India], July 26 (ANI): A team of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) engineers, assisted by Indian Navy personnel, successfully plugged a gas leakage on an unmanned offshore platform in Mumbai High South around 180 kilometres from the seashore in the Arabian Sea.
Updated : 1 year, 4 months ago IST
Chhattisgarh [India], June 19 (ANI): Four people were killed in Chhattisgarh's Bijapur district due to leakage of gas from a septic tank inside a public toilet on Tuesday morning.
Updated : 1 year, 6 months ago IST
Bharuch (Gujarat) [India], May 3 (ANI): Three people died and two are admitted to the hospital after a gas leakage from a chemical waste recycling plant in Gujarat's Bharuch.
Melbourne [Australia], Apr 30 (ANI): At least 600 staff and students have been evacuated from a university in Melbourne, Australia after the smell of a rotting durian fruit was mistaken for a gas leak.
Gandhinagar (Gujarat) [India], April 23 (ANI): Two Chinese sailors died in a gas leak incident on board a cargo vessel off Navlakhi port in Gujarat's Morbi.