Updated : 1 month ago IST
Udham Singh Nagar (Uttarakhand) [India], June 15 (ANI): A wild elephant died due to electrocution at Jaspur here on Saturday. The mishap took place when he was trying to enter a sugarcane field fenced with electric wires. The elephant was an adult male of about 20 years, said Forest Ranger M
Updated : 1 month, 1 week ago IST
Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], Jun 11 (ANI): Two children have died due to electrocution at Vimladevi Chawl in Kandivali East.
Updated : 6 months, 2 weeks ago IST
Khunti (Jharkhand) [India], Jan 1 (ANI): A 29-year-old Assistant Commandant of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) from North Kashmir died due to electrocution while conducting a two-day special operation in Khunti district of Jharkhand, an official said on Tuesday.
Updated : 8 months ago IST
Bokajan (Assam) [India], Nov 17 (ANI): Another case of electrocution of elephants has come to the fore, this time, from Assam.
Updated : 8 months, 3 weeks ago IST
Dhenkanal (Odisha) [India], Oct 30 (ANI): The National Green Tribunal (NGT) on Tuesday took suo-motu cognisance of media reports on the death of seven elephants from electrocution in Dhenkanal and imposed a fine of Rs 1 crore on Odisha electricity board for negligence.
Dhenkanal (Odisha) [India], Oct. 28 (ANI): Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Sunday ordered a crime branch inquiry into the incident of electrocution of seven elephants near Kamalanga village in Odisha’s Dhenkanal district.
Updated : 1 year, 5 months ago IST
Muzaffarpur (Bihar) [India] February 17 (ANI): A man lost his life after coming in contact with a high tension wire in Bihar's Muzaffarpur.
London [United Kingdom], Feb 9 (ANI): Two British Islamic States (IS) militants have reportedly been captured by the US-backed Kurdish fighters in Syria.
Updated : 2 years, 12 months ago IST
New Delhi, July 21 (ANI): The National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) has taken suo motu cognizance of a media report that both the hands of a ten-year-old girl had to be amputated at Delhi's Safdarjung Hospital following severe burn injuries due to shock from a high voltage electricit