Search For "bla"
Updated : 9 hours, 53 min ago IST
Peshawar [Pakistan], September 26 (ANI): A Peshawar man arrested on the complaint of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) on charges of sextortion (webcam blackmail) of a US-based minor girl had also hacked the Snapchat accounts of two other US women, revealed Federal Investigation A
Updated : 1 day, 10 hours ago IST
Washington [US], September 25 (ANI): Disney's Marvel unit has filed lawsuits to acquire full control of 'Avengers' characters including Spider-Man, Iron Man, Black Widow and others.
Updated : 1 day, 12 hours ago IST
New Delhi [India], September 25 (ANI): The Delhi Police has arrested a man for allegedly demanding Rs 10 lakh from his friend after threatening to leak the latter's obscene video.
Washington [US], September 25 (ANI): Singer Kelly Clarkson has been officially declared single amid her ongoing divorce from Brandon Blackstock. The couple has split after 7 years of marriage.
Updated : 2 days, 4 hours ago IST
London [UK], September 24 (ANI): It is only the Indian Army and the sound footing of the Indian military democracy that has stopped the region of Jammu and Kashmir from resembling Taliban-occupied Afghanistan, a UK Parliamentarian said on Friday.
Updated : 2 days, 5 hours ago IST
Balochistan [Pakistan], September 24 (ANI): A document presented in the National Assembly of Pakistan informed that only 36 per cent of Balochistan is electrified while the remaining 64 per cent of the region is permanently in black.
Updated : 2 days, 11 hours ago IST
Thane (Maharashtra) [India], September 24 (ANI): Thane Police on Thursday registered a case against 33 people for allegedly raping a 15-year-old girl, several times over a period of 9-months, in the Dombivli area of Maharashtra's Thane district.
Updated : 3 days, 2 hours ago IST
Washington DC [US], September 23 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi had a productive meeting with Blackstone chief executive officer (CEO) Stephen Schwarzman as part of his meetings with the global CEOs for potential investment in India, sources said.
Washington DC [US], September 23 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday during his high-level US visit met with Blackstone's Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Stephen Schwarzman in Washington DC and discussed ongoing projects and further investment opportunities in India.
Updated : 3 days, 16 hours ago IST
Washington [US], September 23 (ANI): Veteran filmmaker Melvin Van Peebles has passed away at the age of 89.
Updated : 6 days, 19 hours ago IST
Los Angeles [US], September 20 (ANI): Singer Rita Wilson arrived at the 2021 Emmy Awards wearing a black blazer and pants.
Los Angeles (California) [US], September 20 (ANI): 'The Crown' star Emma Corrin brought the drama to the Emmy Awards 2021 red carpet with her pale yellow gown, black nails and tight bonnet.