Search For "suffocation"
Updated : 2 months ago IST
Kathmandu [Nepal], Jan 30 (ANI): Four Indian nationals, including two children of the same family, died of suffocation after they were crushed beneath a pile of gunny sacks in Nepal.
Updated : 3 months ago IST
New Delhi [India], Jan 2 (ANI): An elderly couple died due to suffocation at their residence in Jaitpur area here on Thursday.
Updated : 3 months, 1 week ago IST
Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], Dec 24 (ANI): Three people died due to suffocation on Monday after they were trapped in a septic tank while cleaning it in Govandi, police said.
Updated : 3 months, 3 weeks ago IST
New Delhi [India], Dec 8 (ANI): Smoke inhalation and suffocation are the major reasons behind the deaths of people in the fire that broke out in Anaj Mandi at Rani Jhansi Road in Delhi, said Lok Nayak Hospital's Medical Director (MD), Dr Kishore Singh on Sunday.
Updated : 5 months, 3 weeks ago IST
Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], Oct 13 (ANI): Amidst fire fighting operation here at a residential building on Sunday, a fire-personnel was rushed to a hospital following asphyxiation (suffocation) and "dehydration" while another person, stranded inside the building and was found unconsciou
Updated : 9 months ago IST
Jharsuguda (Odisha) [India], July 7 (ANI): One person sustained injuries and six others were rescued from suffocation in a fire that broke out at the Jharsuguda unit of Vedanta Aluminium plant here on Saturday.
Updated : 9 months, 3 weeks ago IST
Vadodara (Gujarat) [India], June 15 (ANI): Seven people, including 4 sanitation workers, died in Fartikui village allegedly due to suffocation while cleaning a hotel's septic tank in a hotel.
New Delhi [India], June 15 (ANI): At least seven people, including four sanitation workers, died while cleaning a hotel's septic tank at a village here on Friday.
Updated : 10 months, 1 week ago IST
West Godavari (Andhra Pradesh) [India], May 28 (ANI): A seven-year-old boy died due to suffocation after getting locked inside a car in Dommeru village here, police said on Tuesday.
Updated : 11 months, 2 weeks ago IST
Washington D.C. [USA] Apr 23 (ANI): New parents take note! Soft bedding is one of the major causes of sleep-related deaths in infants, found a study.
Updated : 1 year, 10 months ago IST
New Delhi [India], June 06 (ANI): A four-year-old died in RK Puram sector 12, after he was suffocated from smoke due to a fire.
Updated : 2 years, 2 months ago IST
Kochi (Kerala) [India], Jan. 28 (ANI): Students from a central school at Kochi's Willingdon Island were evacuated on Saturday after they complained of suffocation due to an alleged ammonia gas leak.