Michael Buble to quit music after son’s battle with cancer

Updated:4 months, 1 week ago IST

New Delhi, Oct 15 (ANI): Canadian-Italian singer Michael Buble has taken a step back from music. The Grammy Award winner opened up about his decision to "stop" on the recording during an interview. The said reason was that his son, now five, was diagnosed with liver cancer when he was three and has been battling cancer since then. The "Haven't Met You Yet" singer revealed how he tried to be as positive as possible for Noah. He said that he "never called it the hospital, I called it the fun hotel." At the "fun hotel," Buble would gather a bunch of bed sheets and "build a tent" for his son. His son’s ordeal has proved to be transformative for Buble about his outlook on life and career.

Related Video

iocl