7 family members sustain burn injuries after fire breaks out in hut in MP’s Damoh

Updated:3 weeks, 6 days ago IST

Damoh (Madhya Pradesh), Jan 20 (ANI): A fire broke out in a hut in Madhya Pradesh’s Madoh district which led to seven family members of the house sustaining injuries. The incident happened in Bansni village of the district where a family was sleeping in their hut house. To keep light, the family lit up the Kerosine lamp, however, when the family members were asleep, the lamp caught fire and in split seconds the house was in flames. An ambulance was called immediately and the family of seven was transported to the hospital.

Related Video

iocl