Fire occurred due to ducting which spread to hotel rooms: Delhi Hotel Association

Updated:1 month, 1 week ago IST

New Delhi, Feb 12 (ANI): While speaking to ANI on massive fire, which broke out at Hotel Arpit Palace in Delhi’s Karol Bagh area today and left nine people dead, Vice President of Delhi Hotel Association Balan Mani said, “It was due to fire in ducting because of which it had spread to the hotel rooms. All norms were followed here; license is issued only after inspection. Mishappening can occur in a house as well.”

Related Video

iocl