Mobile phone blasts in man's pocket

Updated:1 month, 1 week ago IST

Mumbai (Maharashtra), June 06 (ANI): In a shocking incident, a man managed to escape death, with a few minor injuries when his mobile phone blasted at a restaurant in Mumbai. It was kept inside the pocket of his shirt, when he was devouring his meal. The entire incident was captured in CCTV footage. The man received minor injury on his chest after his shirt got burnt and torn off. Smoke had clouded that part of the restaurant where he sat down to have his meal. He was admitted to a nearby hospital.

Related Video

iocl