Pune man spits blood, chokes after biting into burger with broken glass at Burger King

Updated:3 weeks, 5 days ago IST

Pune (Maharashtra), May 21 (ANI): A man in Pune, Sajid Pathan, had a horrible experience at Burger King outlet. This incident took place on May 15 when Sajid along with his four friends went there. Sajid Pathan who is an auto driver by profession started choking and spitting blood after eating a burger on May 15. He was immediately taken to the hospital for medical treatment where doctor advised him to get admitted. While speaking to ANI on this matter, victim Sajid Pathan said, “On May 15, I went to Burger King, FC Road, soon after I ate the burger I started to vomit, spat blood and had trouble in breathing. I found pieces of glass in it. I alerted the staff immediately.” Case has been registered under section 337 of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) against supervisor and manager of the outlet. Further investigation is underway.

Related Video

iocl