State govt's 4 years achievements are historic: CM Ashok Gehlot

Updated:1 month, 3 weeks ago

Jaipur, 03 February (ANI): Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot replied to the discussion on the motion of thanks on the Governor's address in the Assembly. Speaking on the occasion, the Chief Minister said that the economy of Rajasthan is growing rapidly due to the efficient economic management by the state government. The state is making steady progress with ambitious schemes like Chiranjeevi, Indira Rasoi, Indira Gandhi Urban Employment Guarantee Scheme, UDAN and OPS. Rajasthan is the first state in the country to restore the old pension scheme. About 80 percent of the promises made in the public manifesto have been fulfilled by the government and the remaining 20 percent is in progress. Along with this, the Chief Minister also said that with 11.04 percent economic growth rate, Rajasthan ranks second among the fastest growing states of the country. Whereas in the year 2018-19, this rate was only 2.37 percent. Today the state is progressing almost four times faster.

Related Video